Sport and Exercise Sciences MSci, Bsc
Studying an undergraduate degree in Sport and Exercise Sciences at the University of Leeds will give you core life science disciplines and will teach you how the body and mind respond to and learn from the demands placed on them in sport and exercise.
This course gives you the perfect opportunity to explore the biological process of the body during physical activity, sport and exercise.
You’ll study four core disciplines: exercise physiology, biomechanics, motor control, and sport and exercise psychology – inviting you to ask questions such as: How do common sports injuries occur? How does the cardiorespiratory system react in an extreme environment? What motivates people to take part in sport?
Our integrated Masters offers you an additional year of specialist training. You’ll undertake an extended research project and study advanced research topics.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds