Media and Communications PhD
Explore how media figures in everyday life, politics and culture. You’ll work with expert faculty guiding and supervising you throughout your research project. You’ll join an active research culture engaged in rigorous critical and historical studies of a wide range of media cultures.
We particularly welcome research proposals in areas such as:
- social and cultural analysis of media forms, institutions and practices
- media representation and media audiences
- advertising and consumption
- feminist, queer and activist media studies
- media histories and theories
- visual, audiovisual and sound cultures.
Projects can be co-supervised with faculty in other subject areas as appropriate.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Doctoral Degree/PhD
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A