Religion, Politics and Society BA
This course gives you an in-depth and critical understanding, from a world perspective, of the role of religion in society and politics across local communities.
Combining topics across religious studies, politics, plus international relations and sociology, you’ll gain an insight into the complexity of religion, politics and society. You’ll examine topics such as migration, race and ethnicity, development, environment, conflict and violence, plus sexuality and gender. Core modules will introduce you to key concepts and approaches in religious studies, politics and sociology, and you’ll even carry out fieldwork with religious groups in Leeds, a diverse and multi-faith city.
You’ll also choose from a wide range of optional modules which reflect topics that appeal to you. It’s a fantastic opportunity to explore some of the most important issues affecting public life today, whilst expanding your knowledge and specialisms.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds