Graduate Certificates in Plastics Design
All Plastics Engineering graduate certificates are comprised of four courses (12 graduate credits) designed to provide specific knowledge and expertise vital to today's changing and complex needs in the workplace. In all cases, courses may be applied toward a degree program provided they meet transfer credit requirements.
Note: Courses used as credit towards one Plastics Engineering Certificate may not count towards another Plastics Engineering Certificate.
UMass Lowell is located in historic mill city of Lowell, Mass., 45-minutes north of Boston, at the intersections of Routes 495, 93 and 3. The birthplace of Jack Kerouac and the Industrial Revolution, Lowell's history echoes all around you. Former mill buildings and cobblestone streets now add charm to a bustling downtown, steps away from the UMass Lowell campus, which boasts a thriving arts scene, a population rich in cultural diversity, and a flair for festivals.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Individuals must complete a simplified application, provide an official undergraduate transcript indicating that a baccalaureate degree has been awarded. Admission to the program is open to candidates with a B.S. in engineering or a related field. There is $75 application fee and the graduate record exam (GRE) is not required for admission.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- Graduate Certificate in Wind Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in VLSI and Microelectronics at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificate in Sructural Dynamics and Acoustic Modeling Techniques at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Renewable Energy Engineering at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Materials at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Graduate Certificates in Plastics Engineering Fundamentals at University of Massachusetts Lowell