Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) (1 year)
The Bachelor of Biomedical Science (Honours) allows students to extend knowledge gained in their undergraduate degree, develop research skills that will equip them for future study at a higher degree level and work closely with an academic expert to contribute to a particular area of interest.
Inherent requirements ensure the academic integrity of a course is maintained and preserves the university's learning, assessment, and accreditation processes. They must be met by all students.
There are essential components of a course or unit that demonstrate the capabilities, knowledge, and skills to achieve the core learning outcomes of the course or unit.
- compliance with the policies, procedures and regulations which are applicable to all students at ACU.
- the mandatory requirements associated with the course of study, eg attendance, completion of assignments.
115 Victoria Parade, Fitzroy Vic 3065 Locked Bag 4115, Fitzroy MDC Fitzroy Vic 3065
40 Edward Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 PO Box 968, North Sydney NSW 2059
Brisbane Campus (McAuley) 1100 Nudgee Road Banyo, Qld 4014
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Examples include entry level roles in pharmaceutical and medical technology industries; with further workplace training and experience this degree may lead to roles in marketing, medical, legal, research and quality assurance. Graduates might work in research roles in Universities, hospitals or the public health sector. Graduates could pursue careers in science communication, or may undertake further study in post graduate health programs or research.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a relevant bachelor's degree and attained a GPA equivalent of at least 5.5 on the ACU seven-point scale in that degree.
English Language Requirement
- Applicants must also comply with the Admission to Coursework Programs Policy and require an academic IELTS minimum overall score of 6.5 (with a minimum score of 6.0 in all bands).
- Course Code: 096047B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Exercise Science / Bachelor of Applied Public Health at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Psychological Science / Bachelor of Arts at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Philosophy / Bachelor of Laws at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Exercise and Sports Science / Bachelor of Nutrition Science at Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Bachelor of Nutrition Science (Honours) (1 year) at Australian Catholic University (ACU)