Bachelor of Business in Applied Sport with Business
If you have an interest in sport, recreation, outdoor pursuits, or in coaching and instruction, this is an ideal course for you. The programme offers students the opportunity of acquiring appropriate practical expertise to enable them to develop the competencies to be effective leaders in the sport industry and provide pathways through postgraduate study.
Students also learn about all aspects of business, leadership, marketing and digital technology modules. This equips students with entrepreneurial skills, allowing them to work in both the business and sports sectors
Application Processing Time in Days: 15
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Typically, graduates with a Bachelor of Business in Management Applications enhance their career prospects in management positions both in private and public sectors or use the programme as a stepping stone to enter the business world for the first time. Former graduates are now working in the manufacturing, retail and public service; others have set up highly successful businesses. The programme is also an ideal base from which to progress to the Level 8 honours business qualification in IT Sligo.
2 years stayback after the course completion.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There is no attendance requirement for this programme. Students will receive a schedule for live online lectures in advance of the course start date (live lecturers will be scheduled for week nights only, Mon-Thurs).
Applicants should hold a Level 6 Higher Certificate (previously called National Certificate) in Business (or cognate area). Applicants with other qualifications and/or with significant relevant business experience may also be considered through IT Sligo’s Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) process.
IELTS-6.0 with no band less than 5.5
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business in International Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB(Hons) in Business in Tourism with Event Management (Add-On) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Sport with Business at Institute of Technology Sligo
- BB (Honours) in Sport with Business (Add-on) at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) in Tourism and Event Management at Institute of Technology Sligo
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Quantity Surveying at Institute of Technology Sligo