The Trinity MSc in Marketing has been specifically designed to ground you in the established marketing specialisms such as strategy and branding, while also exposing you to the cutting-edge thinking and practice in areas such as data analytics and sales management. This intensive and rewarding programme enhances your existing marketing skills such as communication, creative thinking, planning and analysis, whilst simultaneously developing new ones in social media marketing and big data analytics. The result is a degree of range and depth, which segues the graduate into their desired area of marketing career.
At Trinity Business School, you will have access to a team marketing professors who are specialists across a number of marketing sub-fields and lead the way in research-led teaching. Our professors have published in top peer reviewed publications across a wide-range of topics including, the digitalization of marketing, consumer psychology and contemporary marketing practice.
The course comprises of numerous core taught modules, elective taught modules, and a dissertation module.
On successful achievement of the course students should be able to:
1. Summarize and contextualise the main strands of contemporary marketing thought including marketing management, analytics, branding, consumer behaviour, international marketing strategy and marketing in a digital environment.
2. Critically appraise various approaches and philosophies in marketing, from both academic and practitioner perspectives, to understand their role in driving growth, performance, and ethical and socially responsible business practice in organizations.
3. Apply proven strategic frameworks and applicable toolkits for the optimization of real world marketing decision-making, and to function as a successful, accountable and global marketing practitioner.
4. Appreciate and evaluate the influence of key environmental forces on marketing activities in the 21st century including (but not limited to) digitization, globalization and sustainability.
5. Plan and complete research in marketing related topic
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
If you are an international student studying at Trinity, you might be considering internship and graduate work in Ireland, in your home country, or elsewhere. This section provides information for Non EU students on working in Ireland during and after your studies. For information and resources to support an international job search, see our Devex resource which includes international job search advice and information.
Employers value candidates who have more to offer than a good degree with high grades. They look for students who are well rounded and who have experience outside the classroom. Search for and take advantage of opportunities to gain experience, develop your skill set, and gain a clearer picture of what you like and don't like in terms of career options.
For example, you can get involved in some of the many student clubs and societies in college, volunteer or get a part time job. Remember that voluntary work is as valuable as paid work on your CV or resume - it's a great way to demonstrate your skills to future employers. Have a look at the TCD Civic Engagement website and check out volunteering opportunities in Ireland and abroad.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Postgraduate work in Trinity College Dublin is academically challenging and rewarding. As a result the University has high academic entry requirements.
Applicants will need to hold at least a 2.1 honors degree (60%) from an Irish university, or an equivalent result from a university in another country. If you have any queries in relation to your eligibility for programmes.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 EUR
Application Fee: 55 EUR
- Business Analytics (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Economics (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Master in Business Administration (M.B.A.) at Trinity College Dublin
- Management (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin
- International Management (M.Sc.) at Trinity College Dublin