Language & Social Justice MA
On this Language & Social Justice MA you will examine the contribution of Applied Linguistics to a range of social justice agendas. Benefitting from studying within a School which is renowned for its excellence and innovation in learning and teaching, as well as its world-leading research in language and social justice, you will become part of our thriving research community.
By choosing to study this course, you will have the opportunity to significantly contribute to the well-being of local communities by engaging these groups with a range of collaborative activities. This is also a key aim of our new Research Centre in Language and Social Justice, based within our School.
The programme is informed and taught by our expert staff, who are internationally recognised for their research in language and social justice in a range of contexts.
Program Available At (Campus) - York campus
Application Processing Time in Days: 14
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- TESOL with Chinese MA at York St John University
- TESOL MA at York St John University
- Special Educational Needs & Inclusion MA at York St John University
- Criminal Justice MA at York St John University
- Psychology of Child & Adolescent Development (MSc) at York St John University
- Professional Health & Social Care (MSc) at York St John University