MSc Food Business Management
The hospitality industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years, showing it to be a sector resilient to economic turbulence. As demand for highly skilled employees in the industry continues to increase, this food business management course will equip you with the ability to design, manage and lead developments in the food business.
Your studies will focus on the role of the manager and the issues they may face within the international food, foodservice, and hospitality sectors. You will also explore new findings in food research.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
This course will deliver professional development opportunities to senior managers which can enhance promotion prospects, open up new career opportunities and create greater long-term career security.
For sponsoring organisations it serves as a basis for developing senior staff as thought leaders and also assists in senior staff retention.
On successful completion of the Master’s degree you can progress onto an MPhil or a PhD research degree.
UK has announced 2 years PSW for 2021 graduates.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
You should have an honours degree (2:2 or above) from a UK university or equivalent.
We may also offer you a place based on relevant experience or training, normally from within the work environment. All applications are considered individually.
You will also need to provide two references (one academic and one professional).
Applicants with the following quali?cations will be considered for entry on a postgraduate course:
- Indian bachelor's degree (3 or 4 years) with higher than 55% from a recognised college or university
- Degree equivalent to a UK Honours bachelor's degree (2.2 minimum)
- Master's degree for entry on a Doctoral degree
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12006 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Masters in Business Administration MBA (Extended Masters) at University of West London
- Masters in Business Administration MBA (With Internship) at University of West London
- Masters in Business Administration MBA at University of West London
- MA in Luxury Hospitality Management at University of West London
- MA in Luxury Hospitality Management (Extended Masters with internship) at University of West London
- MA in Luxury Hospitality Management (With Internship) at University of West London