Applied Poultry Science PgDip (ICL)
This programme offers a unique, research-led opportunity to study the different aspects of applied poultry science and aims to equip current and future professionals with skills, knowledge and understanding to address local and global challenges in sustainable poultry production. It is designed to suit those in continuing employment or with other commitments.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our graduates work in many different poultry related organisations across the globe such as:
- research establishments
- government organisations
- welfare organisations
- Some set up their own poultry businesses.
Often our students are already employed in agricultural sciences, biological science, veterinary medicine, agriculture, rural industries, government, international organisations, or as research technicians in poultry science. Completion of the programme has enhanced their career opportunities.
UK announces 2-year post-study work visa
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in agriculture, veterinary science or a biological science.
We may also consider your application if you have relevant work experience in the poultry industry for 3 or more years. Please contact the programme team to check before you apply. You may be admitted to certificate level only in the first instance.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Applied Poultry Science PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Medical Image Analysis PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics PgCert (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Applied Conservation Genetics with Wildlife Forensics PgDip (ICL) at The University of Edinburgh
- Anatomical Sciences PgDip at The University of Edinburgh
- Anatomical Sciences PgCert at The University of Edinburgh