Energy Policy MSc (online)
Taught 100% online, this flexible course offers you the opportunity to study Sussex’s internationally renowned Energy Policy Masters from wherever you are in the world.
This course will help you develop the critical and systemic thinking needed to steer the shift towards sustainable energy in the public, private and third sectors. Building on the influential research of the Science Policy Research Unit (SPRU), you’ll be taught by leading academics who are developing new interdisciplinary thinking in energy policy and applying this to contemporary challenges around the world.
This MSc offers a broad-based, social science training in energy policy. Incorporating ideas from economics, political science and innovation studies, there is a focus on the role of innovation throughout the course.
Teaching is interdisciplinary, practical and applied. You’ll focus on real-world policy problems and learn the skills required to analyse them, and propose viable policy solutions.
Applicants do not require any prior training or education experience in the subject area, just a passion to drive change.
This Masters is taught 100% online and is part-time. The course can be completed in a minimum of two years and maximum of four. Students have the opportunity to pause their studies if their work or life commitments require.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- A lower second-class (2.2) undergraduate honours degree or above from any UK university or international equivalent.
- Course Type: Part Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Engineering PhD at University of Sussex
- Quantum Technology MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with an industrial placement year) MSc at University of Sussex
- Robotics and Autonomous Systems (with a Masters industrial placement) MSc at University of Sussex
- 5G Mobile Communications and Intelligent Embedded Systems MSc at University of Sussex