Visual Communication (MA)
Program Available at Swansea Campus
This master's pathway is for applicants who wish to develop a deeper knowledge and understanding of reflective thinking and Visual Communication practice. Experiences and knowledge drawn from across the pathways will be reflected in your personal core study. Using theory to underpin your practical work will bring a broader level of visual understanding of your practice, which in turn will guide your theory-based research.
The master's Contemporary Dialogues portfolio at Swansea College of Art offers a unique postgraduate experience.
Graduates and professionals from a wide range of specialties benefit from multidisciplinary learning together with expert lecturers and a broad range of facilities.
You will have the opportunity to draw upon experiences and knowledge from across the different pathways and reflect this in your own personal study.
The research environment benefits greatly from the input of our teaching staff and visiting lecturers, most of whom are research-active artists, designers, and theoreticians of national and international significance.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- VFX (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Transportation Design (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatr (Perfformio) (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatre Directing (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatr (Cyfarwyddo) (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Textiles (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)