Master of Business (Marketing)
Broaden your career prospects to become a leader in the marketing field with a Master of Business (Marketing) at Victoria University.
You'll study the science and theory of marketing in the dynamic local and global business environment. This course will enable you to develop general and specialist marketing skills, useful in both businesses and non-profit organisations. You’ll learn to think strategically, take initiative and deliver ethical and practical outcomes based on business objectives.
This course will allow you to further develop key business skills in areas including statistics, economics and sustainability. You’ll also become adept at marketing techniques, including in the digital environment. You'll graduate with the confidence and competence for management or leadership roles in the marketing industry. You’ll also be prepared for postgraduate research opportunities after completing the research component of this course
City Flinders Campus is a modern building in the centre of Melbourne’s busy central business district (CBD) You could be studying courses as diverse as osteopathy and business at this campus. It is opposite Melbourne’s grand Flinders Street Station, the Yarra River and the Southbank precinct. The campus is a perfect location for transport, shopping, food and cafes, or to hold a special event at our our Convention Centre.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Marketing is a dynamic and constantly evolving field that's increasingly important in many industries. Our graduates go on to successful careers in a range of senior marketing and management roles. You'll have technical knowledge and skills to work in businesses and non-profit organisations across a range of areas such as:
- market research
- brand management
- public relations
Employment for advertising and marketing specialists has grown recently and is expected to keep growing.
Example job titles include:
- advertising specialist
- market research analyst
- marketing specialist
- retail manager.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Completion of an Australian Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in any discipline.
- Completion of an Australian Graduate Diploma (or equivalent) in a similar discipline.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENT
- IELTS (or equivalent): Overall score of 6.5 (with no band less than 6.0 in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking).
- Course Code: 083291G
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Finance at Victoria University
- Master of Business Administration (Global) at Victoria University
- Master of Professional Accounting at Victoria University
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University