Promotional Media MA
Please refer to the deadlines before applying.
This course will provide you with an in-depth understanding of the promotional media and communication industries and their role in social, cultural and economic life. You’ll closely examine the social impacts of promotional communication on areas as diverse as journalism, the music industry and political communication.
Promotion has become a fundamental activity in modern society. From the marketing of goods and products to raising funds for a local hospice, promotional culture is everywhere, and spans across distinctive yet intertwined areas such as public relations, marketing communication, advertising, branding and others.
But how does promotional communication shape the way we understand the world? Rather than learning promotional communication practices, you’ll critically analyse them and their influence within society from different perspectives.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Film Studies MA at University of Leeds
- Performance Design MA at University of Leeds
- High-Performance Graphics and Games Engineering MSc at University of Leeds
- Geographical Information Systems MSc at University of Leeds
- Digital Communications Networks MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds
- Communications and Signal Processing MSc (Eng) at University of Leeds