Master Hospitality Management
Program Available at Apeldoorn Campus
This Master of Science in International Hospitality Management looks at current international developments in the hotel management industry, giving its graduates the tools, knowledge, and understanding to manage in the world’s top hotels and resorts.
The program combines academic research with practical applied science; looking at the hospitality industry from both a direct industry-related viewpoint as well as a society and economics perspective. This course focuses on management development in the global hospitality industry - not only addressing core business and management subjects, but also hospitality as a global phenomenon and how it is consumed by cultures and societies.
The course is ideally suited for graduates wishing to increase their knowledge in a specialist sector, people in the early stages of their careers looking to develop them further, or for people seeking a change in career direction.
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9600 EUR
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Event Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Hospitality Management at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Tourism & Travel at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation Sport Business at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business Management with specialisation in Entrepreneurship & Innovation at Wittenborg University
- Master of Business management with specialisation in Digital Marketing & Communication at Wittenborg University