Executive Master of Strategic Communication
The Executive Master of Strategic Communication provides advanced study for communication professionals working in corporate, government, organisational or marketing communication, advertising, or public relations. The course is open to applicants with a minimum of three years experience in professional public communication and an undergraduate degree. Students can select corporate and marketing communication or government communication streams, and the course culminates with a practice-related project relevant to the student's field of interest. Course content addresses up-to-date issues, such as audience insights, through data analysis, digital communication, and strategic communication informed by research and evaluation.
As a City campus, UTS not only offers a range of great services and facilities across our buildings, but across our vibrant, local precinct. For a snapshot of everything our campus and precinct has to offer - including where all the cafes are at UTS
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates of this course are equipped to work in senior strategic planning and management roles in corporate, government, political, organisational, or marketing communication, advertising, public relations, or integrated communication, including positions related to marketing and promotion, stakeholder engagement, employee communication, community relations, media relations and public affairs.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
All applicants need to have completed a minimum of three years' relevant work experience in the communication industry and must demonstrate this by submitting a recent curriculum vitae.
For applicants with a bachelor's degree, the degree must be in field of education, management and commerce, society and culture (e.g. Bachelor of Arts), or creative arts.
For applicants with a master's, graduate diploma or graduate certificate qualification, the qualification can be in any field of study.
If applicants have not met any of the academic requirements above, they must provide:
- a personal statement (approximately 500 words) explaining why they wish to study the course they are applying for, and
- a curriculum vitae (CV), which should include details of paid and voluntary work or other experiences (e.g. special interest groups) that could be relevant to the course.
Minimum English Language Requirements
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 098386M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Genetic Counselling (Research) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Learning Analytics (Research) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Laws (Research) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Legal Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Juris Doctor Master of Business Administration at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)