Master of Business Administration (Global)
Launch a dynamic international business career with the Master of Business Administration (Global) from Victoria University.
Global supply chains span multiple continents and countries. Technology is creating new markets and industries. Business leaders have to navigate an increasingly complex and volatile world that brings challenges, opportunities, and risks.
To become a successful leader and manager, you require the knowledge, skills, and experience for an international business career. Whether you find yourself living and working in Melbourne, Mumbai, Beijing, or Boston, the VU Master of Business Administration (Global) will give you the edge to succeed in today's international business environment.
Industry experts helped design the MBA (Global). This innovative, applied course has the following features:
a robust focus on global business issues
learning with industry experts through a business internship
practical application of knowledge to real-life problems
business consulting with real clients
career skills development
digital and technological expertise acquirement.
You will develop 'soft' skills to complement your global business acumen, including communication, influencing, team management and ethical awareness.
Our students have a range of prior work experience, so our course will help you achieve the level best suited to you, preparing you for entry-level management or more senior managerial roles.
Footscray Park Campus is next to parklands along the Maribyrnong River, a short walk from Footscray Station. Footscray is one of Melbourne’s multicultural hubs, only 10 minutes by train from the city. The campus has restaurants and cafes, learning commons, world-class sports science facilities, a bookshop, and a pool and gym. It hosts many of our degree and postgraduate courses, including in business, sport, youth and community work, science, engineering and education.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Master’s (by Coursework)
- Bachelor's degree Completed with a degree classification of Second Division (55%), academic requirements may vary depending on the institution at which the qualification was obtained.
Master’s (by Research)
- Bachelor's degree Completed with an overall average of all subjects (in the final year) 70%.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE REQUIREMENTS
You will need to provide evidence that you have achieved one of the following levels of English language proficiency :
- IELTS (academic module): Overall score of 6.5 (no band less than 6.0)
- TOEFL Internet: Test score of 79. Section score no less than:
> Listening: 19
> Speaking: 19
> Reading: 18
> Writing: 22
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): Overall score of 58-64 (with no section score less than 50)
- University of Cambridge - Advanced (CAE): Overall score of 176. No individual band less than 169.
- VU English - English for Academic Purposes (EAP) (Level 6): Achieved.
IELTS, TOEFL, PTE and CAE: These tests must be taken no more than two years prior to commencing your course.
In some cases, we will accept test results from other methods of examination not listed in this table.
- Course Code: 103253M, 105070B
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Finance at Victoria University
- Master of Professional Accounting at Victoria University
- Master of Enterprise Resource Planning at Victoria University
- Master of Sport Business at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism Hospitality and Events Management at Victoria University
- Master of Tourism and Destination Management at Victoria University