Led by award-winning filmmakers and taught by experienced practitioners. You’ll gain the skills to analyse and critique fiction films and find your unique voice in this competitive field.
We offer exceptional opportunities for graduate study. We have strong industry connections. You'll learn through masterclasses with leading figures in film and television. You also have 24-hour access to the latest professional-grade equipment and post-production facilities.
You learn how to:
- write compelling scripts
- raise funds
- cast and direct actors
- shoot and edit films using professional equipment and software.
You’ll produce a low-budget independent film to a professional standard. You’ll also graduate with your own showreel – a portfolio of work that will boost your employment prospects.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 55-70% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music and Sonic Media MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Journalism and Media Studies MA at University of Sussex
- International Journalism MA at University of Sussex
- Creative Documentary Practice MA at University of Sussex
- Creative and Critical Writing MA at University of Sussex