Master of Information Technology
The Master of Information Technology provides an opportunity for those who are looking for a change of direction in their career or for those who want to enhance their IT qualifications. Those seeking a change of direction can come in without any background in IT and graduate with sound knowledge and understanding of IT qualifying them for employment in a broad range of positions in private industry, government agencies, or research organizations that have an IT requirement. Similarly, the Master of Information Technology provides candidates who have an IT background with the opportunity to update their qualifications, with a number of entry options that recognize industry experience and previous study.
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Information technology graduates are in high demand in many fields. Career options include, but are not limited to:
- software development
- systems analysis and design
- internet and e-commerce
- IT educator
- systems management and administration.
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa (Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall hold:
- (a) an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification; or
- (b) an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification with a major in a relevant discipline*; or
- (c) an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate, Graduate Diploma or Bachelor with Honours qualification in a relevant discipline*; or
- (d) for an international student, hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification from an overseas institution, and be studying on a full-time fee-paying basis at the UNE Sydney Campus.
*Relevant disciplines include, but are not limited to the following: Computing Science
- Data Science
- Information Systems
- Information Technology
- Software Engineering
- Course Code: 047297A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A