Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation -
The Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry is a practice-oriented degree that involves cutting-edge instrumentation, equipping students with the necessary skills for a career as a medicinal chemist.
Creative intelligence and innovation training utilises multiple perspectives from diverse fields, integrating a range of industry experiences, real-world projects and self-initiated proposals, equipping graduates to address the wicked problems, complex challenges and untapped opportunities in today's world.
This course equips graduates with skills to undertake the design, discovery and development of new drugs. The course is a research-inspired, transdisciplinary degree located at the intersection of chemistry, biology and pharmacology. Students develop a solid foundation in chemistry, mathematics and biology in their first year of study, underpinning future studies. These topics are expanded further covering pharmacology and drug synthesis strategies in the latter years of study.
By focusing on the high-level conceptual thinking and problem-solving practices that lead to the development of innovative, creative and entrepreneurial outcomes, students of the combined degree also gain leading edge capabilities that are highly valued in the globalised world, including dealing with critical and creative thinking, invention, complexity, innovation, future scenario building and entrepreneurship, and the ability to work on their own across disciplines. These creative intelligence competencies enable graduates to navigate in a rapidly changing world.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
ATAR(Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) - 82
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Advanced Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10352) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Nursing Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10351) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Business at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)