Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Commerce
his combined degree program provides students with the opportunity to increase the depth and breadth of their study in relevant disciplines within Business and Commerce whilst completing two awards over four years of full-time study or part-time equivalent.
A combined degree program enhances the academic and professional qualities gained in each separate degree. At the same time, it recognises the increasing need for students to graduate with multidisciplinary skills.
Program learning outcomes
On successful completion of the program students will have:
- Effective skills to communicate (a) orally and/or (b) in writing
- Skills to work effectively in teams or independently
- Critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of theories, models and concepts relevant to disciplines in business and commerce
- Proficiency in the utilisation of information and technology in business and commerce
- Business skills that incorporate understanding of ethical, economic, regulatory and global perspectives
UON Central Coast is proud to celebrate over 25 years of world-class teaching, learning and research in our region. During this time, a strong community of career-ready students has flourished, with the campus shaping graduates into key members of our local area - and the world. Situated just two minutes from the M1 Pacific Motorway, UON Central Coast is conveniently located and provides a range of flexible courses to suit a busy, modern lifestyle.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 3 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Admission to our undergraduate degree programs usually requires successful completion of a senior secondary school qualification similar to the Higher School Certificate (HSC), the highest educational award in New South Wales schools..
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 029749E
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Business / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business Analytics at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Commerce (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Business (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship / Bachelor of Laws (Honours) at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship at University of Newcastle