Mathematics with Finance BSc (Hons)
If you want to explore the strong relationship between mathematics and financial analysis, this course is for you.
You learn from experts involved in research in pure and applied mathematics as well as finance. You also gain the specialist skills and knowledge crucial for success in today’s financial industry.
We support your career development with opportunities to engage with potential employers, while you develop the confidence and competence they are looking for. You’ll also learn industry-standard software including MATLAB and SAS.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 32-34 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Evidence of existing academic ability in Mathematics to a high level is essential.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex