Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management
The Diplôme Avancé de Gestion Culinaire (SIT60316 Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management) provides a comprehensive pathway for students wishing to develop the knowledge and skills required at supervisory and management levels across a range of hospitality industry occupations.
You will have the opportunity to further enhance your culinary techniques in either cuisine or pâtisserie, and develop management and leadership skills in areas such as marketing, human resources, business planning, and financial control.
The Le Cordon Bleu Melbourne Institute of Culinary Arts offers vocational programmes in partnership with the Holmesglen Moorabbin Campus. All programmes have been designed with input from industry and offer a perfect blend of theoretical and practical training. Work-based learning is an integral part of all programmes, providing you with the opportunity to apply and contextualise your on-campus studies and to build your industry networks. A focus on career development means upon graduation, you are well-equipped with the skills, confidence and qualities to succeed in a variety of middle and upper management roles, within a rapidly growing industry sector.
- Jan Deadline: Jan
Application Processing Time in Days: 7
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Patissier, Sous Chef, Executive Chef, Restaurateur, Restaurant Manager, Banquet Manager, Food & Beverage Manager, Kitchen Operations Manager, Catering Manager.
- 2 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
School leavers need to have satisfactorily completed Australian Year 11 or equivalent overseas secondary education (e.g. International Baccalaureate) and demonstrated the ability to undertake tertiary study.
- Course Code: 091098J
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year 03 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery & Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management - Cooking (Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management) at Le Cordon Bleu Australia
- Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management - Cooking (Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management) at Le Cordon Bleu Australia
- Certificate III in Patisserie & Advanced Diploma in Culinary Management - Pastry(Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management) at Le Cordon Bleu Australia
- Cook's Commissary Diploma (Certificate III in Commercial Cookery) - SIT30816 at Le Cordon Bleu Australia
- Certificate III in Patisserie at Le Cordon Bleu Australia