Liberal Arts BA
This degree is highly flexible, and combines different subject areas, enabling you to shape your degree according to your own interests and enthusiasms.
You choose a major subject from within humanities or social sciences – examples include English, History, Music, Theatre and Performance, Philosophy, Politics, and Religious Studies.
You’ll then choose modules from three out of seven topic areas: Literature and the Visual Arts; Society and Politics; Performance, Theatre and Music; the Digital World; Living Histories and Heritage; Learning a Language; and Ethics, Science and Religion.
The course also provides opportunities for engagement with external partners such as businesses, museums and charities. It is a superb opportunity to graduate with both in-depth intellectual knowledge and practical, transferable skills of the kind that employers prize.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Music, Multimedia and Electronics BSc at University of Leeds
- History and Philosophy of Science and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography and Geology BSc at University of Leeds
- Geography with Environmental Mathematics BSc at University of Leeds
- Sociology and International Relations BA at University of Leeds
- Social Policy and Sociology BA at University of Leeds