Master of Business Administration (International)
The Master of Business Administration (International) will provide you with the key skills needed to be an effective manager in international business. The core units will provide students with the broad base you need for success in understanding business in a globalized economy. Key units include accounting, finance, economics, ethics, international business, management, and strategic planning which underpin contemporary business operations in public, private, and not-for-profit sectors.
Living in Armidale you will experience the best of both city and rural living. Enjoy a healthy and active lifestyle with access to shopping, gourmet food, top sporting facilities and cultural delights all for a fraction of the price you'd expect to pay in a major city. You can live in the heart of Armidale or experience the tranquility of New England on a rural property.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Graduates will be equipped with a broad understanding of core business principles that can be applied in a range of contexts.Graduates will have the necessary background for careers as managers in a range of business contexts, including international business, economic development, finance or the public sector.
International students studying at regional universities will be eligible to access an additional 2 years in Australia on a post-study work visa (Which means a Bachelors or Masters graduate can get up to 4 years of PSW visa)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate shall:
- (a) hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification or above in a non-relevant discipline; or
- (b) hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification in a relevant discipline*; or
- (c) hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Certificate in a relevant discipline*; or
- (d) be an international student and hold an AQF Level 7 Bachelor qualification in a relevant or non-relevant discipline* and be studying on a full-time basis at the UNE Sydney campus; or
- (e) hold an AQF Level 8 Graduate Diploma qualification or above in a relevant discipline.
*Relevant disciplines include but are not limited to:
- Course Code: 093389D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Strategic Organisational Development and Human Resource Management at University of New England
- Master of Professional Accounting at University of New England
- Master of Economics (Coursework) at University of New England
- Master of Economic and Regional Development at University of New England
- Master of Business Administration at University of New England