Advertising and Marketing MA
Our masters in Advertising and Marketing allows you to gain specialist knowledge in marketing communications and advertising, alongside comprehensive understanding of key areas of marketing such as strategy, consumer behaviour and research.
Taught by specialists with professional experience and research expertise, you’ll gain the skills and knowledge to prepare for a successful career in marketing communications.
The course offers a balanced academic and practical programme, giving you the opportunity to apply your knowledge to genuine business situations. You’ll explore contemporary developments in marketing and marketing communications theory and practice.
Dedicated modules will introduce you to key concepts, frameworks and approaches, whilst equipping you with the skills you need to work in a professional marketing communications or advertising environment. You’ll also select optional modules allowing you to focus on areas that suit your career plans.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds