BEng ARCHITECTURAL ENGINEERING K250
Through our three-year BEng Architectural Engineering course, you will combine the creativity of architectural and building design with a strong technical overview of energy systems and environmental engineering.
Please note that entry for this course is in September 2020.
Learn with a multidisciplinary team of experts who teach the very best of current practice, drawing on their research excellence and extensive experience working with industry.
Our programme offers a grounding in the fundamental principles of architectural engineering, including:
-design and management of building environmental systems
-structural and architectural design
-construction site engineering
-engineering mathematics and statistics
-numerical modelling and programming.
Your studies will be supported by access to dedicated facilities, which include:
-digital technology and software, including building information modelling (BIM), building energy and urban microclimate simulations, and 3D laser scanning
-access to our immersive virtual reality "CAVE", which enables you to interact with 3D digitised environments
-a dedicated resource room containing course books, key professional journals and a wide range of industry specific publications.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BSc QUANTITY SURVEYING K240 at University of Reading
- BSc BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES WITH PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE C743 at University of Reading
- BSc BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES WITH FOUNDATION C742 at University of Reading
- BSc BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES C741 at University of Reading
- BSc AGRICULTURE WITH FOUNDATION D402 at University of Reading
- BSc AGRICULTURE WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR D401 at University of Reading