Global Supply Chain Management MSc
In today’s global marketplace organisations increasingly depend on effective supply chains to remain competitive. Managing global operations, logistics and supply chains is a crucial business function to ensure the timely movement of inventory around the globe.
This masters degree, designed for recent graduates and early career supply chain professionals, combines the latest thinking and developments in management, international business and supply chain management. You will develop a critical insight into how organisations operate in the global environment.
Your modules will equip you with an understanding of advanced theories and the practical methods needed to analyse emerging issues in global supply chains, alongside developing your professional skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Transport Economics MSc at University of Leeds
- Sustainability and Business MSc at University of Leeds
- Management Consulting MSc at University of Leeds
- Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Marketing Management MSc at University of Leeds
- International Business MSc at University of Leeds