Biological Sciences (Biotechnology with Enterprise) MBiol, BSc
Our undergraduate degree in Biotechnology with Enterprise is offered in partnership with the Leeds University Business School, this exciting degree offers both an understanding of disciplines underpinning advances in biotechnology, and the essentials of business, commerce and entrepreneurship.
Develop an in-depth knowledge of cellular and molecular life sciences, and learn how this can be applied to real-world problems, together with the entrepreneurial skills to turn your ideas into reality.
You don’t need any prior knowledge of business or enterprise for this course.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds