Higher Certificate in Arts Legal Studies
Why Study Law?
The study of law provides students with an education that is relevant to a wide range of employment opportunities because law regulates all aspects of life. Legal studies are not just for students who want to become solicitors or barristers.
Why the Higher Certificate in Arts in Legal Studies course may suit your needs?
This is a two-year course that provides students with a foundational knowledge of a broad range of legal subjects and various legal and business-related skills that can be utilized in a wide range of employment settings. The course may also suit students who do not have a specific career in mind because whatever career or educational path a student may ultimately pursue, law is relevant to all careers and industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- You should be at least 17 years of age in January of the year of entry.
- You must have a Secondary/High School Diploma, with good grades in English and Mathematics and at least 4 other subjects, on average + 60%.
- Some courses have special entry requirements, which you should check under the course details.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD013
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR