Philosophy and Physics BSc
This varied joint honours degree considers fundamental aspects of the universe from different scientific and philosophical perspectives.
Core modules introduce you to logic and central ideas in philosophy, as well as key areas of physics such as quantum mechanics and lab work.
You’ll also choose from a range of optional modules in both subjects which give you the chance to explore philosophy of science or religion, electromagnetism, the history of ideas, particle physics, the nature of scientific knowledge, metaphysics and ethics.
With the support of tutors in both subject areas, plus fantastic research facilities in the School of Physics and Astronomy, this degree will allow you to think in different ways about humanity’s place in the universe, as well as gaining an impressively broad range of skills.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Microbiology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds