Master of Clinical Psychology
The Master of Clinical Psychology is a professional qualification for those who wish to practice as a Clinical Psychologist. With expert supervision in our Psychology clinic and local health care and community settings, the course will give you the skills to work in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of a wide range of psychological disorders.
You will enhance your conceptual and interpersonal skills and apply advanced knowledge, principles and methods to relevant procedures, technologies and techniques in the professional practice of Clinical Psychology. You will work collaboratively and effectively with a diverse range of clients and other health professionals, and be able to conduct, evaluate and present systematic research relevant to Clinical Psychology.
Graduates will be knowledgeable, skilled and ethical practitioners of Clinical Psychology and capable of adhering to the 'scientist-practitioner' model of practice.
Newcastle - Callaghan
The University of Newcastle's main campus at Callaghan is only 12 kilometres from beaches and the heart of Newcastle - a city named as one of the world's top 'Smart Cities' to watch in 2017 by Global magazine National Geographic Traveler.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
The Master of Clinical Psychology will prepare graduates to professionally practice as clinical psychologists in clinical and community settings and provide a broad range of psychological services to long-term patients to treat mild to complex mental health conditions.
Other career prospects may include:
- promoting psychological health through public policy
- allied health professions management
- teaching and supervision
- program development and evaluation
- 3 Years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098562M
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of Philosophy (Behavioural Science in Relation to Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Surgical Science) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Statistics) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Reproductive Medicine) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychology) at University of Newcastle
- Master of Philosophy (Psychiatry) at University of Newcastle