Bachelor of Nursing Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10351)
The Bachelor of Nursing is designed to prepare students for the role of the registered nurse. The course incorporates a range of nursing subjects as well as behavioural science, physical science, ethics and professional subjects relevant to contemporary nursing practice. Graduates of the course are capable of delivering a high standard of confident, safe and therapeutic nursing care in a variety of healthcare settings. They demonstrate nursing care that is patient-centred, informed and responsible.
Taking a transdisciplinary approach, the Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation utilises multiple perspectives from diverse fields, integrating a range of industry experiences, real-world projects and self-initiated proposals, equipping graduates to address the wicked problems, complex challenges and untapped opportunities in today's world. Clinical learning is a key element of the course with clinical placements in healthcare settings occurring in every session. Learning technologies such as simulation, which is undertaken within faculty clinical practice laboratories, assist students in preparing for clinical practice. Across the course students develop an e-portfolio to showcase their abilities and facilitate career planning. In the third year of the course students are able to pursue an area of nursing interest by choosing a clinical specialty elective.
By focusing on the high-level conceptual thinking and problem-solving practices that lead to the development of innovative, creative and entrepreneurial outcomes, students of the combined degree also gain leading edge capabilities that are highly valued in the globalised world, including dealing with critical and creative thinking, invention, complexity, innovation, future scenario building and entrepreneurship, and the ability to work on their own across disciplines. These creative intelligence competencies enable graduates to navigate in a rapidly changing world.
- March Deadline: May
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
ATAR(Australian Tertiary Admission Rank) - 83.10
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 24505 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology Diploma in Information Technology Professional Practice at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Medicinal Chemistry Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Advanced Science Bachelor of Creative Intelligence and Innovation - (C10352) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Forensic Science Bachelor of Laws at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Business at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Bachelor of Science Bachelor of Arts in International Studies at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)