We generate and apply knowledge about the plants that feed and benefit humankind. Agronomic crops are typically grown for grain to feed people and livestock, or are processed into products. Feed crops are grown specifically to meet the nutritional needs of livestock. Forage crops are grown for their stems, leaves, and other edible plant parts.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
- Articulate the role of biological processes, management systems, environmental influences, and economic and social factors on world food, feed, and fiber production. Specific topics that all students should have knowledge of include: photosynthesis, nutrient cycling, genetic inheritance, and management and uses of primary U.S. crop species.
- Develop a global perspective and appreciate the interdependencies among individuals and their workplaces, communities, environments, and the planet; and an understanding of the role of science in society.
- Communicate effectively through writing and speaking, and will be able to identify and critically evaluate available sources of information.
- Demonstrate the ability to critically and creatively analyze problems and evaluate systems.
- 12 to 36 months( OPT duration depends on the major studied)
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
If you are currently enrolled in high school: Official transcripts from your U.S. high school, as well as transcripts for any secondary work (grades 9–12) completed prior to enrollment in a U.S. high school. Your current U.S. high school may submit their copy of your prior school transcript.
If you are currently enrolled in high school at the time of application:
- An official copy of grade 10 secondary school examination board results officiated or attested by school official*
- Internal grades for coursework taken in grades 11 and 12, through time of application.
- In order to finalize admission, students must supply an officiated or attested copy of their grade 12 senior secondary board results.
If you have already completed high school at the time of application: Attested secondary and senior secondary/intermediate education board results*
*Board results listed on transcripts are not sufficient; we require attested copies of the actual results certificates issued by the examining board.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 60 USD
- RETAILING AND CONSUMER BEHAVIOR, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- PERSONAL FINANCE, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.S. at University of Wisconsin
- ECONOMICS, B.A. at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE, BBA at University of Wisconsin
- BUSINESS: REAL ESTATE AND URBAN LAND ECONOMICS, BBA at University of Wisconsin