Bachelor of Health & Physical Education (Primary)
The Bachelor of Health & Physical Education (Primary) is a highly practical degree that equips students with a specialist theoretical and practical knowledge of physical education and health. This program combines both theoretical and practical elements, helping you to develop your teaching skills through a comprehensive teaching practice program each year.
The Health & Physical Education degree is a four-year specialist teaching qualification. It aims to provide the essential knowledge, practical skills and leadership qualities for future teachers who want to improve the health, wellbeing and physical literacy of young people in our community.
Graduates are reflective practitioners with problem-solving skills who enjoy working with children and young people, and who have the ability to influence and teach others how to manage their health through physical activity. This degree is also available with a secondary education focus.
The Bachelor of Health & Physical Education (Primary) degree is an accredited initial teacher education program (AITSL). Graduates are eligible for professional accreditation with the Teacher Registration Board of WA to teach in Western Australian Schools.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Environmental Management) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Science (Major: Biology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Nursing at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Philosophy) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Archaeology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Major: Applied Psychology) at The University of Notre Dame Australia