International Finance and Economics MSc
On our International Finance and Economics MSc, you will learn:
- how to apply economic theory to the latest technological challenges
- to understand the impact of finance and financial markets on the wider global economy
- with an emphasis on development and application rather than formulae.
You’ll study financial and monetary economics as well as technical aspects, such as corporate finance and financial econometrics.
And without needing extensive prior knowledge, you’ll gain the technical and analytical skills for a career in international finance. This will give you an edge in your financial career – whether in government, consultancy, banking or with an NGO.
The MSc offered an unique chance to get deep
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelors degree with an overall mark of at least 50-65% depending on your university.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Development Economics MSc at University of Sussex
- Engineering Business Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at University of Sussex
- Global Supply Chain and Logistics Management MSc at University of Sussex
- Human Resource Management MSc at University of Sussex