Business, Management and Economics (with a foundation year) BSc (Hons)
By starting your studies at Sussex on our Foundation Year, you develop a wide-ranging understanding of the ways in which businesses work, as well as essential mathematical skills.
The Foundation Year prepares you to continue your undergraduate studies in the specialism of your choice – business and management, marketing, accounting, finance or economics. Our experienced staff help you to develop the academic knowledge and practical skills you’ll need to succeed throughout your degree and in your future career.
Successfully completing your Foundation Year guarantees that you'll be able to continue onto your choice of degree from a wide range of subjects in the University of Sussex Business School.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- International Baccalaureate
(Typical offer - 26-28 points overall from the full IB Diploma)
- Evidence of your academic ability in essay-based humanities and social science and a good level of mathematics.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Economics and Politics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics and International Relations BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics (with a professional placement year) BA (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BSc (Hons) at University of Sussex
- Economics BA (Hons) at University of Sussex