Professional Master of Architecture
The M.Arch. (Professional) requires the equivalence of the B.Sc. (Architecture) degree for admittance. Completion of this CACB accredited degree is in the Design Studio concentration (45 credits).
The Master of Architecture – Professional program Design Studio (DST) concentration is a 45-credit, three-term (Fall, Winter, and Fall) program based on a design-intensive professional curriculum and centered on the design studio. Students work in a traditional studio format for the first two terms and on the 9-credit terminal design project course in the third (Fall) term. Complementary and elective courses are organized to provide flexibility in individual program design and create opportunities to both explore the discipline and focus on subject areas related to research and design interests. This concentration is a 3-term consecutive degree (Fall, Winter, Fall) requiring full-time residence for one calendar year.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
A candidate is not admitted because he or she meets these requirements, but a candidate who does not meet them will not be considered.
- Candidates for admission to our graduate law programs must possess a Bachelor of Laws degree or an equivalent law degree from an accredited university with a cumulative grade point average of 3.0/4.0, or its equivalent (upper second class).
Exceptions: Applicants for the Air and Space Law Graduate Certificate who do not hold a law degree must fulfill the following two requirements:
- have an undergraduate university degree in another discipline, and
- possess sufficient professional experience in the fields of Air and/or Space Law to compensate for the lack of a law degree (as determined by the Graduate Admissions Committee).
- a curriculum vitae.
1) TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language):
iBT (internet based test) PBT (paper based test)
100 overall (no less than 23 in each component score, with no less than 25 in writing)- 600
*The CBT is no longer being offered. CBT results will no longer be accepted as ETS no longer reports this results.
N.B. an institutional version of the TOEFL is not acceptable.
2) IELTS (International English Language Testing System): a band score of 7.0 or greater (no less than 6.5 in each component score, with no less than 7.0 in writing)
3) MELAB (Michigan English Language Assessment Battery): a mark of 90% or higher
4) University of Cambridge ESOL Certificate in Advanced English (CAE): a grade of “A” (Excellent)
5) University of Cambridge ESOL Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE): a grade of “B” (Good) or higher
6) Edexcel London Test of English – Level 4 – with an overall grade of “Distinction”
7) Edexcel London Test of English – Level 5 – with an overall grade of at least “Merit”
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10000 CAD
Application Fee: 115 CAD