BA INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AND ECONOMICS LL21
In international relations, you will acquire a strong grounding in fundamental elements such as political ideas and international relations theory. You will have the opportunity to study a wide range of specialist core and optional modules, which cover topical issues such as European political integration, international terrorism and the Middle East crisis.
In economics, you will study both applied and practical issues and focus on the relationship between economics and society. This course places less emphasis on mathematical and statistical content, and instead you will focus on the relevance of these techniques to applied problems. You will still learn necessary maths skills in your core modules with extensive support, should you need it. Optional modules span a number of topics, including business, policy, economic history and even the economics of climate change.
Most of your contact time will be spent in seminar groups, allowing you to interact directly with staff and add your own voice to the discussion.
You have the option of studying this degree over four years with a placement year.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- BA International Relations and Economics with Placement Year LL22 at University of Reading
- BSc Economics and Econometrics with a Placement Year L141 at University of Reading
- BSc Business Economics with a Placement Year L114 at University of Reading
- BA ECONOMICS WITH A PLACEMENT YEAR L102 at University of Reading
- BSc FOOD MARKETING AND BUSINESS ECONOMICS WITH PLACEMENT YEAR DL61 at University of Reading
- BSc REAL ESTATE WITH MSC/DIPLOMA IN URBAN PLANNING AND DEVELOPMENT K400 at University of Reading