Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Arts
A double degree course in Commerce and Arts gives you the skills to commercialize artistic endeavours or apply commercial knowledge across different industry sectors.
You'll have genuine diversity of choice, with more than 40 majors and minors on offer. And your options are only as limited as your imagination. Combine Economics and Politics or Philosophy as a great launching pad for a political career, or Marketing Science and Psychology to understand why people buy certain products; or group Management Studies and Music to have the skills or manage a band or work for a record label.
This course leads to two separate degrees:
- the Bachelor of Commerce, and
- the Bachelor of Arts.
You will gain all the benefits of each degree course and be fully equipped to pursue a career in either field separately or to combine the two in your chosen work.
Your career options will depend on the combination of majors or minors that you choose and will open up a diverse range of opportunities. Our graduates can be found in a range of commercial roles within creative companies or corporations. They are also working across international relations or trade, politics and government, environmental research and planning, the media, arts, advertising, health or have launched their own companies.
Clayton campus has around 26,000 students and is the largest of all eight campuses. It is located 20km south-east of Melbourne.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 2 year Post Study Work Visa Opportunity
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Before you apply to come to Monash on exchange or study abroad, you should check that you meet the following entry requirements. You must:
- have completed at least one full year at your home university
- have achieved a minimum GPA of 3.0 or 60 percent or equivalent
- meet our English language requirements.
- Equivalent Australian Year 12
Recent secondary education
- All applicants must satisfy the following prerequisites or their equivalents.
Australian VCE subjects
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 30 in English (EAL) or 25 in English other than EAL
- Units 3 & 4: a study score of at least 25 in Mathematical Methods (any) or Specialist Mathematics
- At least 4 in English SL or 3 in English HL or 5 in English B SL or 4 in English B HL
- At least 4 in Mathematics Sl or 3 in Mathematics HL or 3 in Further Mathematics HL
- Course Code: 013385D
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 04 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Media Communication at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of Marketing at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business and Bachelor of Arts at Monash University
- Bachelor of International Business at Monash University
- Bachelor of Finance at Monash University