Program Available at Swansea Campus
The program concerns itself with industry-facing, higher-order thinking, and designing, turning research and design concepts into professional material suitable for the creative industries.
Typically, postgraduates from this program will be suited to entry-level roles as Runner, Digital Preparation Artist, Lighting TD, Matte Painter, Rotoscoping Artist, and Match Move Artist.
The MA VFX program is marked out by its focus on problem-solving, creative thinking, practical application and industry-facing outcomes that will, when combined, prepare the student to successfully perform specific and demanding roles within the creative industries.
Application Processing Time in Days: 25
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Visual Communication (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Transportation Design (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatr (Perfformio) (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatre Directing (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Theatr (Cyfarwyddo) (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)
- Textiles (MA) at University of Wales (Trinity Saint David)