Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction: Applied Behavior Analysis and Education
The M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction degrees consist of 30 credits of coursework and are open to candidates who are already teachers, licensed with their initial or professional teaching license. These programs of study are offered either completely online or in a blended format. Online courses are offered in conjunction with UMass Lowell Division of Graduate, Online & Professional Studies on the Blackboard Learn platform.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
3 Years of PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
There are specific requirements for admission to the M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction programs listed below. All paperwork and fees for admission are submitted to UMass Lowell Graduate Admissions. Once the completed admission cover sheet and fee are submitted, the other required materials may be sent to Graduate Admissions individually and will be accumulated in the candidate's admission file until it is complete. College of Education Faculty do not review the file until it is complete; review takes about two to three weeks if materials are received during the regular semester.
- Cover sheet (specify program and program Option) which is completed electronically on the Graduate Admission website or this form may be submitted in hard copy
- Admission fee
- Statement of purpose that clearly expresses interest and experience to work in a professional role
- At least one year of experience in an educational setting preferred
- Three letters of reference
- Official transcripts (a master's degree is required for admission to the Ed.S.)
- Undergraduate and/or graduate GPA of 3.0 or better
Statement of Purpose
In a separate document, submit a brief statement indicating your immediate and long-range goals, relevant work history, academic honors/awards received, any teaching experience and/or research conducted/published that may be pertinent to your graduate program. Two pages recommended maximum.
Letters of Recommendation
You are required to submit three (3) letters of recommendation. You will be asked to provide (names and email addresses) referees during the application process and an automated request will be sent out after the completion of your application.
Provide a complete and official transcript from the institution that awarded or will award you a bachelor’s degree. You may also include transcripts from other institutions at which you have taken relevant coursework. Please note that waiting for additional transcripts may delay review of your application.
- Course Type: Online
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 12000 USD
Application Fee: 50 USD
- Master of Education in Reading & Language at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Master of Education in Higher Education Administration at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Master of Education in Education Administration at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction: Initial Teacher Certification at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Master of Education in Curriculum & Instruction: Science Education at University of Massachusetts Lowell
- Master's in Criminal Justice at University of Massachusetts Lowell