Master of Engineering Master of Engineering Management
This program allows students to complete the Master of Engineering (ME) and the Master of Engineering Management (MEM) in two years of full-time study. The course follows an integrated approach to professional practice through professional engineering subjects, subjects relating to the major, an independent graduate project (in the area of the major), and a set of electives.
This course is for professional engineers who want to combine the Master of Engineering with a specific major with the Master of Engineering Management. This enables students to gain both technical and management skills in an accelerated way and complete two courses in two years rather than three years individually.
- Biomedical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Control Engineering
- Cyber Security Engineering
- Electrical Energy Systems
- Environmental Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering and Management
- Software Systems Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Telecommunications and Electronics
- Water Engineering
As a City campus, UTS not only offers a range of great services and facilities across our buildings, but across our vibrant, local precinct. For a snapshot of everything our campus and precinct has to offer - including where all the cafes are at UTS
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Students who hold an undergraduate engineering degree are able to enhance their ability and knowledge through postgraduate-level studies in their respective majors, and gain knowledge and skills that enhance their ability to progress to engineering management roles.
- 2 years
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have completed a UTS recognised bachelor's degree, or an equivalent or higher qualification, or submitted other evidence of general and professional qualifications that demonstrates potential to pursue graduate studies.
- It is a requirement that the bachelor's degree be in engineering and relevant to the applicant's proposed major, with no more than 25 per cent of subjects failed.
The major is selected at the time of application to the course. Applicants who do not intend to undertake a specified major must complete a subject nomination form and attach it to their application.
Minimum English Language Requirement
- Academic IELTS: 6.5 overall with a writing score of 6.0;
- TOEFL: paper based: 550-583 overall with TWE of 4.5, internet based: 79-93 overall with a writing score of 21;
- AE5: Pass;
- PTE: 58-64;
- CAE: 176-184
- Course Code: 081095F
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 02 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: 100 AUD
- Master of Information Systems (Advanced) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Systems at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Science in Internetworking at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Science in Internetworking (Extension) at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)
- Master of Information Technology at University of Technology Sydney (UTS)