ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
This popular Australian course is now being delivered in Singapore.
The Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management offers exceptional learning experiences for participants dedicated to a successful career in hospitality management. Setting you up for management roles in the future across a range of venues and companies, you will develop the unique skill set required for delivering exceptional hospitality.
The course will give you a broad understanding of hospitality and allow you to explore theoretical concepts to support your hospitality expertise. You'll develop key skills in business planning, management, finance, human resources and marketing to open a wide variety of employment opportunities.
A six month paid work placement gives you invaluable industry experience and consolidates theory and practice to help produce the restaurant owners, business entrepreneurs, tourism specialists, hotel managers, event coordinators and industry leaders of tomorrow.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- 1 year
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents and International Students are eligible to apply for the Advanced Diploma of Hospitality Management.
Singaporeans & PRs:
- Singapore GCE O level or equivalent with a minimum of 3 passes (C6 and above) in English, Mathematics, and one other or equivalent.Minimum C6 in O level English or equivalent.
- Successfully completed Secondary or High School education that is equivalent to Singapore GCE O Level with satisfactory results and attendance.
Other qualifications will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Applicants must be of age 17 and above.
If you have not completed your secondary studies, you need to be at least 21 years of age with demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements and relevant work experience.
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year 06 Month
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 10400 SGD
Application Fee: N/A
- WSQ DIPLOMA IN HOTEL AND ACCOMMODATION SERVICES at William Angliss Institute
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF EVENT MANAGEMENT at William Angliss Institute
- WSQ HIGHER CERTIFICATE IN TOURISM (ATTRACTIONS MANAGEMENT AND OPERATIONS) at William Angliss Institute
- ADVANCED DIPLOMA OF TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT at William Angliss Institute