Graduate Diploma in Engineering (Level 7)
In one year, gain in demand specialist engineering skills. Choose from Building Services, Mechatronics, Structures or Water and Waste.
Our graduate diplomas are ideal for graduates seeking specialist knowledge in these areas or professionals with industry experience who want a formal qualification. You'll develop your ability to undertake high-level design, specification and project management. Work on industry projects and applications.
During this programme, students get away from the classroom and visit real sites where they can see first hand how what they are learning applied in the industry.
In the past students have done site visits to construction projects such as the construction of Te Auaha, Wellington Hospital and the PWC Centre on the waterfront in Wellington.
This programme will allow engineering graduates to gain more knowledge and an additional qualification that will give you the skills needed to advance your career.
Choose a specialisation:
Water and Waste
Why Engineering at WelTec?
- Practical skills- WelTec strikes the right balance with practical and theoretical learning. This course will give you real skills that you can take to the workplace while also giving you all the necessary theoretical knowledge too.
- Class sizes - Studying at WelTec will mean that you will be able to take advantage of our smaller class sizes. Because of this, you will have more one on one time with your tutors to help you through your learning journey.
- Tutors - Our engineering tutors are highly experienced, knowledgeable and approachable with industry connections helping you during your studies and beyond. You can learn more about them here.
- Flexible study - Full time and part time study options available for this programme.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 15000 NZD
Application Fee: N/A
- Graduate Diploma in Information Technology (Level 7) at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec)
- Graduate Diploma in Information Assurance and Security (Level 7) at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec)
- New Zealand Diploma in Information Technology Technical Support (Level 5) at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec)
- New Zealand Certificate in Information Technology Essentials (Level 4) at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec)
- NZ Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 4) - Engineering at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec)
- NZ Certificate in Study and Career Preparation (Level 3) - Engineering at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec)