We're ranked 1st in the Guardian university league tables 2020 and in The Complete University Guide 2020.
We offer a Nutrition programme that develops your knowledge and understanding of human nutrition and the science underpinning the relationship between diet and health. This programme is professionally accredited by the Association for Nutrition (AfN) and the Institute for Food Science and Technology.
Nutrition is a fast-moving discipline that focuses on understanding the role of diet in maintaining health and preventing disease. Nutritionists play an important role in providing and implementing evidence-based nutritional guidelines and recommendations.
Application Processing Time in Days: 30
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- Chemistry and Mathematics MChem, BSc at University of Leeds
- Zoology in Relation to Medicine and Veterinary Science Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Sports Science in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Philosophy and Physics BSc at University of Leeds
- Pharmacology in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds
- Neuroscience in Relation to Medicine Intercalated BSc at University of Leeds