Law with Criminology, LLB (Hons)
This LLB brings together two highly complementary disciplines, giving you the opportunity to develop an in-depth knowledge of the law in England and Wales.
You will gain a comprehensive grounding in the areas covered by a qualifying law degree; Contract Law, Criminal Law, Land Law, Equity and Trusts, EU Law, Law of Tort and Public Law, while learning about the structures and workings of the justice system.
Alongside this, you will study the most important theories of crime and deviance and their relevance to contemporary criminal justice policy, research, and practice.
Throughout your undergraduate law and criminology degree, you will develop excellent research and analytical skills and learn to present your ideas effectively both verbally and in writing.
Singleton Park Campus
Travelling west on the M4 leave the motorway at junction 42 and follow signs for Swansea on the A483 (Fabian Way). On crossing the River Tawe the A483 becomes the A4067. Continue west along this road, passing Sainsbury’s Superstore on the left-hand side of the road. After approximately 1.5 miles there is a footbridge over the road. The University’s main entrance lies just before the footbridge and is controlled by traffic lights. As you approach the lights, keep to the right-hand lane and prepare to turn right into the University. There is a Visitors’ Car Park immediately right of the main entrance. There are large Park-and-Ride sites at Port Tennant and on the A483 east of Swansea, at Landore, on the A4067 north of the city. All sites are open from 7.00 am until 7.00 pm, Monday to Saturday.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Our career support services include:
- Employability workshops, employers’ talks, bespoke events and careers fairs
- Individual advice and guidance from professionally qualified Careers Advisers
- Help with finding jobs, internships, work placements and volunteering opportunities
- Access to information resources on a wide range of career management topics
- Advice and guidance on postgraduate study and funding
- Funding to support student internship opportunities and Student Society/Club events.
We also provide help and advice for Swansea University Alumni up to two years after you graduate.
- 2 Years PSW
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Our standard offer for our law programmes is 3 A Levels at grades ranging from AAB-BBB or equivalent. Please also view our alternative entry requirements to learn more about qualifications such as the Advanced Welsh Baccalaureate and Extended Project Qualification, as well as calculate your UCAS Tariff points. For applicants whose first language is not English we require a minimum IELTS score of 6.0 (or equivalent).
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Bachelors/UG Degree
- Duration: 03 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 9207 GBP
Application Fee: N/A
- War and Society, BA (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Social Policy, BSc (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Law, LLB (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Early Childhood Studies with Early Years Practitioner Status, BA (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Early Childhood Studies, BA (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY
- Business Law, LLB (Hons) at SWANSEA UNIVERSITY