Master of Dispute Resolution
Do you want to work effectively in dispute resolution applying techniques and processes within court, across government sectors and within the private sector? Then the University of Newcastle’s Master of Dispute Resolution is the program for you.
The program is professionally-focused and innovative exposing students to new perspectives and deep analyses, ensuring high-quality teaching and learning experiences. Graduates are equipped with advanced knowledge and skills, positioning them at the forefront of a range of industries and government where there is a growing demand for staff with dispute resolution skills.
Newcastle City campus
The University of Newcastle plays an important part in the renewed sense of vibrancy in the Newcastle CBD and our Newcastle City campus is very much at the centre of the city's burgeoning arts scene. NUspace is a $95 million landmark education building developed in 2017 by the University of Newcastle in the heart of Newcastle's CBD. NUspace harnesses the latest in technology and innovation in teaching and learning to deliver a world-class student experience by engaging students in new and exciting ways.
Application Processing Time in Days: 21
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
Upon completion of the Master of Dispute Resolution you will be able to use your specialised knowledge to advance your career and work in various fields including consulting firms, community organisations, educational institutions and government agencies.
Some typical roles include:
- Expert complaints staff
- Human Resource Manager
- Independent Dispute Resolution Scheme Managers and senior staff
- Government dispute resolution expert
- Ombuds senior staff
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must have successfully completed a Bachelor program, or approved equivalent in order to apply for entry.
For More Information Please Connect To Our PSA Counselor.
- Course Code: 098481A
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Masters/PG Degree
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Marketing at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of International Business at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Human Resource Management at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration / Master of Applied Finance at University of Newcastle
- Master of Business Administration (Global) / Master of Science (Data Analytics) at University of Newcastle