Diploma of Design (Extended)
Graduating students will have the ability to perform at a level of professional expertise that allows them to confidently enter and contribute to the design industry as assistant designers within the architecture, landscape, interior, graphic and industrial design fields leading to a career as a contributing team member in design studios or in retail, visual merchandising, etc.
International students, with an academic IELTS or equivalent of 5.5 will be attracted to this program which, under the University of Canberra College banner, has a superior supervisory and guiding environment.
Graduates will have direct entry into the second year of the Bachelor of Arts in Architecture, the Bachelor of Graphic Design, the Bachelor of Industrial Design, the Bachelor of Interior Architecture and the Bachelor of Landscape at the University of Canberra.
Application Processing Time in Days: 20
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Australian year 12 or equivalent (overseas).
For More Information Please Contact to Our Counselor.
- Course Code: 090015C
- Course Type: Full Time
- Course Level: Under Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 21041 AUD
Application Fee: N/A
- University of Canberra International Foundation Program at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Design at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Communication at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)
- Diploma of Communication (Extended) at University of Canberra College (NAVITAS)