Higher Diploma in Business Management
The Higher Diploma in Business in Management is a one-year, 60 credit degree programme which is aimed at developing the range of cross-enterprise skills required of modern competitive organisations. It has been designed with business management skills as a dominant focus. With strong industry links the programme encompasses workshops, seminars, online learning and the traditional classroom environment where participants develop key business and management skills over three semesters.
The programme is flexibly-delivered utilising a block-release mode (2 days per month) and blended approach for delivery. In Semester 1 and 2, the student does mandatory modules and chooses one module from a list of electives. The participant will undertake an applied project as part of the credit provision in Semester 1 & 2.
The programme is ideal for anyone without a business qualification as it incorporates modules like Strategy, Leadership, Project Management, Operations and Supply Chain Management, and Innovation, this programme provides a bedrock for anyone hoping to pursue careers in team leadership, operations management or supervision in a wide variety of contexts.
The course is designed with strong industry input and leading experts in lean management, operational excellence and project management contribute in delivering content, sharing their expertise and increasing networking opportunities.
Application Processing Time in Days: 10
Minimum English Language Requirements
|English Level Description||IELTS (1.0 -9.0)||TOEFL IBT (0-120)||TOEFL CBT (0-300)||PTE (10-90)|
|Extremely Limited||< 4||< 31||< 93||< 30|
Job Opportunity Potential
WIT’s award-winning Careers Development Centre is the main point of contact for:
- Students and graduates, helping you explore your options, develop your employability skills and make successful job applications
- Academic Staff, supporting you to equip your students with the skills they need to enhance their employability and succeed in their future careers
- Employers interested in securing the recruitment of well educated, career orientated, informed graduates
The Careers Development Centre supports the Institute in providing opportunities for students and graduates to develop the skills and attributes required to manage their careers throughout their working lives.
Admission Requirement / Eligibility Criteria
- Interested applicants must hold at least a Level 8 degree qualification, or equivalent.
- Applicants without at least a Level 8 degree qualification may be considered for the programme under the Institute’s Recognition of Prior Learning Process.
For More Information Please Connect Our PSA Counselor
- Course Code: WD514
- Course Type: Blended
- Course Level: Post Graduate Diploma or Certificate
- Duration: 01 Year
Total Tuition Fee:
Annual Cost of Living: 7650 EUR
Application Fee: 50 EUR
- Higher Diploma in Science Business Systems Analysis at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Certificate Management for Healthcare Professionals at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Business Finance and Business Analytics at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Certificate Economics & Finance at Waterford Institute of Technology
- Postgraduate Diploma in Science Digital Marketing Practice at Waterford Institute of Technology